Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

More Lies: Trying to Keep Up

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


It's always a chore trying to keep up with Sanjay's pathological lies. On Sanjay's blog against me (morenojoe.blogspot.com) he infringed on my copyrights and duplicated content from my blogs onto his. When the same is done to Sanjay, he throws his typical girly hissy-fits and blathers about copyright infringement. Apparently, Sanjay can't practice what he preaches.

Lie #1:
Sanjay said:
January 9, 2006
Moreno's anal synonym

"Needless to say, when Pro-Sai Activists discuss the behavior and character of Anti-Sai Activists, they whine and accuse

others of resorting to ad hominem attacks! More double standards and deceit from the A.S.S. (Anti-Sathya-Sai) Team."

Boo-boo here.

Needless to say, I was not the person who created the befitting acronym "A.S.S. Team" (Anti-Sathya-Sai Team). It was an acronym mentioned on my guestbook by a person named Srinivas. Part of his submission reads:
Hi Joe. I have been going through the contents on your website and your ongoing arguments with Premanand. It's a great job you are doing. While you have highligted the contradictions that the ASS teams have put out, I am going to list out a few, that perhaps escaped your attention. I am aware of these as I was a student at Swami's college (Reference).

So the only "boo-boo here" was on Sanjay's behalf. He obviously did not care to research the origin of the term "ASS Team" and jumped to his erroneous conclusions (as he often does) and blamed me. Don't expect Sanjay to retract his comments. He never corrects his lies but rather justifies them with endless half-baked excuses and rambling diatribes whose sole purpose is to confuse, confound and bore readers to near-catatonia.

Lie #2:
Sajay said:
September 14, 2006
An Example of Moreno's Homosexuality

Oh yeah, this comes from the guy who DENIES that he was sexually abused by Sai Baba when the latter rubbed oil on his "lower stomach" (you absolutely sure not the genitals?). Moreno claimed not to have any clue of what was going on, and he ALLOWED Sai Baba to molest him. That in itself speaks volumes. Can you just imagine what any normal person might do if a total stranger attempted to fondle their genitals or rub oil on their lower stomach?

I specifically addressed the issue of my oiling on July 3rd 2006 and said:
First and foremost, my genitals were never oiled by Sathya Sai Baba. At no time were my genitals ever exposed. As I described on my own Personal Website, Sathya Sai Baba put his hand up to my face, clearly made circular motions with his thumb on his forefingers and a wonderfully and profusely fragrant, green oil materialized. Sathya Sai Baba smeared this oil, in one motion of his hand, on my "lower stomach". That's all that occurred. When I wrote my account, on my personal website, I never foresaw that Anti-Sai Activists would use my story against me and claim that I was sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba. Therefore, when I wrote my interview experience, I did not give a detailed description about what I meant by my "lower stomach". As I have said before, Baba smeared the oil just below my navel/belly button, i.e., "lower stomach" (not to be confused with one's lower abdomen or pubic area). My pants were never pulled down and my genitals were never touched or exposed. Anti-Sai Activists have the audacity to continue their defamatory campaigns, claiming I was sexually abused by Sathya Sai Baba, despite my clarifications. This proves that Anti-Sai Activists are a group of perverts who fantasize about Sathya Sai Baba inappropriately touching people. There is no rationalizing with these deviantly and sexually-focused individuals who hypocritcally claim that they are devoted to the truth, justice and morality (Reference).

Despite my repeated clarifications about my oiling, Sanjay continues to lie (months after my clarification) and stated that I was molested by Sathya Sai Baba. Of course, Sanjay is a mentally disturbed person who also happens to be a pathological liar who similarly lied about Al Rahm (claiming that Al Rahm was oiled on his genitals when he was not)! Al Rahm said (several times) that he was oiled on his solar plexus and openly related his oiling experience at Sai Retreats, on video and even in a book (Reference)! Al Rahm's oiling experience was non-sexual, just like mine. At no time was Al Rahm's genitals exposed and at no time did Sathya Sai Baba touch him inappropriately (just as in the case of my experience).

Sanjay Can't Shut Up:
On the SathyaSaiBaba2 Yahoo Group, Sanjay said:
I am going to sleep now because I am sick of all the mudflinging. That's all they can do because they have learnt it from the Pervert of Puttaparthi. They have proved me right once again that they have NOTHING to contribute here, so I am sticking to my signature and placing them all on my ignore list again. I will ignore the vast majority of their posts and reply only to those that REQUIRE a reply, not the usual deranged rubbish from any of them (Reference).

I also feel that, with the exception of Angel, the level of "discussion" on this board has become so cretinous and moronic that it achieves no positive purpose. Consequently I have decided that I will not be talking to Arsehole and his friends and will only be here to post my blogs as and when they are published, and MAY participate in any discussion that is generated as a result of said posting.

There is simply no use in talking to arseholes like Arsehole, Homosexual Lisa (who recently de facto admitted suffering from psychological problems) and Drunkard Simon, *somebody* has to make a change. I'm pleased to report that that 'somebody' will be me, and I will now take the high road and restrict myself to posting only news and views about Sathya Sai Baba as well as ancillary issues thereof. The nonsense ends here (Reference).

P.S. The comments of Gerald 'Joe' Moreno (vishvarupa108), Lisa De Witt (conscientiousobjector2000) and Simon Brace (sai2uk) to this post will go directly into my Trashcan. This is because these individuals have worked very hard for their places on my Ignore List. [See link for more info.]

There is no use in my answering their perverse criticisms since EVEN the repetitions and rehashings have been addressed before. Consequently they have publicly proved that they have NOTHING worthwhile to say.

After last night's utterly childish behaviour by Lisa De Witt and Simon Brace, I have decided to take the LONG OVERDUE decision of placing them on my Ignore List. I am simply NOT interested in anything they have to say since even the most recent "discussions" have publicly displayed their complete ignorance of the Sai Expose mechanics and the personality and philosophy of Sai Baba.

I shall, of course, continue to post my blogs here as well as indulge in discussion of the same with interested people. However, anything stated by Lisa De Witt and Simon Brace will go straight into my Trashcan. I have set up email filters that will block their mails. Out of sight, out of mind. And it's about time too.

Will they be able to respond to my posts? Sure they will, the grand difference is that I will not care for what they say and I am not interested either. They have EARNED their place in my Ignore List with blood, sweat and tears and I have finally granted their deep desires.

If they desperately seek my attention, they will have to contact me by other means. They are now PERSONA NON GRATA and will be treated as such (Reference).

Sanjay repeatedly fails in his vain attempts to ignore Lisa, Simon and me (apparently he can't enough of us). Sanjay also stalks me, has unhealthy fantasies about me being a homosexual (probably because of his homoeroticism and gender confusion) and obsessively makes his typical condescending, spiteful and bitter comments against me.

Even when Sanjay decided to take the "High Road", he still couldn't slither out of his gutter. As I said many times before, there is no rationalizing with Sanjay. He is a whacko whose decrepit arguments are solicited and endorsed by Anti-Sai Activists.

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay's Yahoo Photo Album Lies
» » Did Dr. Naresh Bhatia Molest Females?
» » Is Tony O'Clery Bisexual/Homosexual And A Molestor?
» » Was Glen Meloy A "Disturbed Person"?
» » Arnold Schulman And The Alleged "Serpentine Lie"
» » The Aghori Vimalananda Lie
» » Kishore Dadlani - Vicious Slanderer Extraordinaire
» » Pious Pretenses
» » Sanjay's Pseudo-Devotee Status
» » The Meat Eating Vegetarian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home