Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sanjay's Homoeroticism: A Closer Look

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Apparently, Sanjay loves to fantasize about the possibility that I am a homosexual (I wonder why?). As a matter of fact, Sanjay can't seem to restrain himself when it comes to Pro-Sai Activists and he always attempts to portray his opponents as being homosexuals or having aberrant sexual fetishes. Since Sanjay has already been fully exposed as a pervert and a liar, it is apparent that Sanjay is projecting aspects of his sexuality onto others. Let us take a closer look at Sanjay's homoeroticism.

The fact remains that I have never expressed homoerotic feelings for another man, like Sanjay did.

The fact remains that I never allowed another man to lay his head on my lap while I ran my fingers through his hair and then jubilantly blogged about the experience claiming that "my blood likes it" and "I know I like it and I know he likes it too", like Sajay did.

The fact remains that I never created a public profile in which I referred to myself as a "female" twice, like Sanjay did.

Just recently, I came across some of Sanjay's posts on the Gaudiya-Repercussion and GaudiyaDiscussion sites. Needless to say, Sajay's homoeroticism took on a whole new (and very amusing) light.

Sanjay said on the Gaudiya-Repercussion's site, using the name Azra'il:
It was Krishna's muscles that first attracted me to the whole idea of God, as I wrote on GD not so long ago. Check out these biceps (excited smily face)! Yes I know its a strange picture, you don't often see Krishna depicted this way, but,...those biceps (excited smily face)! (Ref: Post #27)


Why would Sanjay be fascinated with Lord Krishna's muscles and biceps? How would Sanjay respond to, let's say, Arnold Schwarzenegger's biceps? Would he gasp, moan, jump up and down, gasp for breath and faint? Obviously big, bulging biceps on muscular men are considered pluses to Sangay :-)

As it turns out, even as a child, Sanjay had a keen interest in the bodies of muscular men. Sanjay's childhood idol was the cartoon character He-Man. Sanjay said he considered He-Man to be "handsome" and "very powerful" and ended up assimilating He-Man's identity with Lord Krishna's (his chosen "God"). Sanjay's entire assimilation process revolved around men's fleshy muscles, their strength and their good looks! No kidding!

Sanjay said on the GaudiyaDiscussions site, using the name Gaurasundara:
What do kids watch on TV these days? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? The Simpsons? In my day there was He-Man, the superhuman alter-ego of Prince Adam and residing in the castle of Grayskull, with Skeletor as his arch-enemy. As a child who loved cartoons, He-Man was the ultimate role model for me. He was handsome, he was very powerful, he had a good-looking girlfriend, he always won his fights, and so on. The perfect idol.

Then there was a picture of Krishna hanging on the wall of a room in my house. It is a picture of Krishna in the forest, surrounded by leaves and forest flowers, bedecked with jewels and finery, and with a charming smile playing upon His lips. My mother, who often sat down and told me stories of God, pointed out this picture and told me that this was Krishna, as if to say 'this is the one I keep telling you stories about'.

As my mother knew about my liking for He-Man, she pointed out Krishna's bulging biceps in the picture. It did not look very bulging to me, but Krishna had some good muscles nevertheless. I asked her if He was stronger than He-Man, to which she replied 'yes'. I knew then that He-Man had suddenly transformed into a relative nobody compared to the one whom I had heard about had killed so many demons in childhood, who rollicked about the fields with His brother Balarama, who stole makhan (butter) from every house, who killed Kans, and so on. I had found my new idol, and I gazed at that picture with a look of adoration. I think this is when I started yearning for God.

I still have that picture, and its still hanging on my wall. (Ref: 2nd post from bottom)


He-Man also happens to wear large strappy-boots (which might explain the origins to Sanjay's strappy-shoes and boot sex-fetish).


What to say? I am a complete loss of words (although I can't stop chuckling). Hopefully Sanjay's psychology studies will help him find out why he has all these suppressed, homoerotic feelings for muscular men and why his God-Concept happens to inclue a deity whose muscles and bulging biceps excite him and turn him on! lol Hare Krsna!

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay's Incestuous Homoeroticism
» » Sanjay's Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion
» » Move Over He-Man - Here Comes He-Krsna!
» » Pink Blog Theme
» » Dream About Sanjay
» » "Effeminancy" On Wikipedia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home