Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Sanjay Dadlani Criminal & Drunk At Large

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay, obviously posting while being inebriated, made a post claiming that I am violating his copyrights and that I am a "criminal at large" even though he clearly has a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Licence on his blog! Needless to say, I fully attribute Sanjay's words to him, do not create derivative works nor is my blog for commercial purposes. Needless to say, Sanjay copied my blog posts, notably on his "Gerald Moreno: Tackling A Krishna Problem" blogged post, and saw absolutely nothing wrong with that!

More hypocrisy from the hypocrite extraordinaire!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home