Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Dream About Sanjay

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


I really do not attribute much value to my dreams, however Sanjay seemed to attribute a lot of significance to an alleged dream he had about Lisa (which I personally do not believe he had). Since Sanjay seems to attribute some significance to dreams, I will relate a dream I had about him last night. The dream was as follows:
I awoke within a house that was filled with a strange darkness. At first I was taken aback, yet I felt that there was some purpose for me being in that house so I floated through a downstairs bedroom and noticed a middle-aged man who seemed physically ill. I left that bedroom and floated to a staircase that ascended to a bedroom located upstairs. Upon entering the upstairs bedroom, I immediately realized it was Sanjay's bedroom. The bedroom was filled with a thick, black fog, yet I was able to see things in the bedroom. The bedroom was cluttered with lots of stuff and there were piles of DVD's, CD's, magazines, books and plastic bags. Sanjay awoke and saw me in his bedroom and stayed silent, quietly and intently staring at me. Sanjay just stood there looking very resigned.

I sensed the Panca-tattva in a crevice on Sanjay's dresser and reached into that crevice and pulled out two deities, one of Sri Nityananda Prabhu and the other of Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu. These deities were neglected and covered in dust. I pulled them out and placed them on top of Sanay's dresser and the Sri Chaitanya deity was black. I was surprised at this because Sri Chaitanya is often called the "Golden Avatar" and is of very light complexion. As I touched these deities, an awareness descended upon me that my debates with (and exposures about) Sanjay were serving some useful purpose that, at some future time, would wraught a positive transformation within him.

End of dream.

This was definitely a dream because in this dream Sanjay was silent (whereas in real life, he never shuts up) and the thought that some sort of positive transformation would occur within Sanjay is simply unfathomable to me. Of course, I expect that in the near future Sanjay will claim he had some dream about me and will make something up and babble on and on about it (like he did with Lisa).

Oh well, there is always hope in dreams :-)

Predictable Update: June 20th 2006

Just recently, Sanjay accused me of being a homosexual because I allegedly:
1) recently confessed to having intimate dreams about Sanjay
2) publicly displayed an engrossing fascination towards Sanjay, even going so far as to confess the contents of my dreams

One will notice how Sanjay turned my one dream (singular) into "dreams" (plural). Then Sanjay claimed that my wholly non-intimate and non-sexual dream about him was "intimate" and implied I was homosexual for having it! lol Sanjay is a sexually-focused deviant who loves to perversely sexualize everything his opponents say about him. Makes one wonder why Sanjay does this (as he does it so often). Probably because he has been "sucking" too much of his semen into his brain through the alleged practice of urdhvaretas (Reference)! lol

Funny enough, on Sanjay's blog dated November 17th 2005, Sanjay related a dream he had about Sathya Sai Baba in which he was Baba's personal attendent. Sanjay talked about how he helped Baba to the bathroom to urinate, peeked inside to look at Baba, quickly stepped back when Baba turned around and pretended he hadn't witnessed anything. Baba locked Sanjay out and Sanjay felt Baba was going to take a shower. Using the very same logic (illogic) that Sanjay used with me, this must mean that Sanjay has a toilet fetish and is a homosexual because he shared "intimate" details to a dream he had with Sathya Sai Baba!

Sanjay sticks his big foot in his big mouth once again :-)

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay's Homoeroticism: A Closer Look
» » Sanjay's Incestuous Homoeroticism
» » Sanjay's Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion
» » Move Over He-Man - Here Comes He-Krsna!
» » Pink Blog Theme
» » "Effeminancy" On Wikipedia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home