Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sanjay's Incestuous Homoeroticism

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Talk about going from bad to worse! Regarding my former post about Sanjay's Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion, Sanjay attempted to clarify by saying:
Moreno can be excused for his suspicions, but he didn't even bother to clarify this with me and what it all means. As is per his usual routine, he simply read it, jumped to wild conclusions, and holds it up as evidence of "homosexuality". Should Moreno have taken the time to clarify this with me, as he ceaselessly urges other people to do, he would have been saved from a very embarrassing humiliation. Why? Why well, because the 'Haresh' referred to in my former blog is none other than my brother! Technically he is my cousin, but he is the closest cousin I have and we regard each other as brothers.

On Sanjay's Killuminati Blog: Friday, October 07, 2005: "Cold Death", he said:
I think of Haresh, how he used to lay his head down in my lap and I'd stroke his hair. I did that spontaneously, because I know what my blood likes. I know I like it, and I know he likes it too. So when he lays his head down in my lap, I spontaneously stroke his hair.

Now Sanjay is conceding that Haresh is his cousin. For shame! Sanjay expressed incestuous homoerotic feelings for his own cousin! Does Sanjay have no shame?

Are there any men out there who fondly reminisce about running their fingers through thier cousins hair (while his head is resting on your lap) and enjoyed the experience so much, you just had to blog about it? I didn't think so :-)

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay's Homoeroticism: A Closer Look
» » Sanjay's Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion
» » Move Over He-Man - Here Comes He-Krsna!
» » Pink Blog Theme
» » Dream About Sanjay
» » "Effeminancy" On Wikipedia?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home