Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Sanjay's Purchase Of Drugs And Racist Comments

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK

A shocking post by Sanjay on his former killuminati blog. This post says it all (vowles to profane words have been replaced with asterisks by me):
This young black motherf*cker was there selling weed on the street without a care in the world. I had no idea what he was doing as I ignored his calls to me, but as I was heading back the same way I noticed that he was obviously selling something to this guy. Sh*t, he had a whole brick of weed and was pulling bits off and selling it. I got caught up in the moment and asked him for £10 worth. He looked at me with dismay and suggested that I should part with at least £20. I lied and told him that 10 was all I had. So he pulled off a bit and gave it to me, which I promptly put in my pocket. Of course I knew that I was carrying 2 20's in my wallet and so I pulled one out. I was half-scared that he might not have any change but he did, and so I went on my way. As soon as this went down, I suddenly realised the implications of what I had done; all of this was in full public view! This guy sitting at a table drinking coffee saw the whole thing, what if there were f*cking cops around? Sh*t! But funnily enough, I kind of got off on the adrenalin of it all.

On Sanjay's former StreetBitches blog, he named one of the posts "Annie getcha gun" (Reference). The reason why Sanjay named this post that way was simply because a white woman was talking to a black man. This shows how Sanjay truly regards black people. He has the audacity to call another human being a "black motherf*cker" and name one of his posts in a racist way because he obviously feels that black people are a threat to white women. If anyone is a threat to women, it's Sanjay (as has been shown in the exposure of his StreetBitches blog).

No one regrets that Sanjay left the Pro-Sai Camp and set up tent among Anti-Sai Activists. They can have him (as he fits in particularly well with their group of liars, exaggerators and deceivers).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home