Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Sanjay's Love Life Trumps London Attacks

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK

On July 7th 2005 four devastating explosions ripped across central London killing 52 people and injuring 700 others (Reference). Also, on July 21st there were four more attempted bomb attacks in which only detonators exploded (each as powerful as a large firework).

For the record, Sanjay was never near these areas when either of these attacks occurred. Sanjay never sustained any sort of injuries and never even witnessed the incidents first-hand.

What was Sanjay's response to these bomb attacks? In a purely egocentric and selfish way, Sanjay never expressed any remorse or condolences for the dead or injured. Rather, Sanjay pathetically whined (admittedly) that his ex-girlfriend Anna didn't contact HIM to see if HE was okay (although he was never in harms way)! THAT was Sanjay concern! Forget the scores of people killed and the hundreds of people injured. Sanjay's primary concern was that Anna (his ex-girlfriend who dumped him like a load of bricks) didn't contact HIM and that no one cared about HIM!

This type of egocentricity was discussed by Sanjay on his former killuminati blog. Sanjay talked about his inability to understand other's emotions except his. Sanjay said:
It's almost like my entire soul seems to be filled with poison. I don't know how else to describe it. I either feel just very vacant or empty, and at other times I just feel consumed by bitterness, anger and hatred. Consumed by poison. It's like when I close my eyes, I can actually feel the loneliness surrounding me, choking and suffocating me. Or at least my senses seem to sink within myself and become dull. A pessimistic attitude tints my vision and I cannot seem to understand other people's emotions except mine.

Here is Sanjay's post about the London Attacks taken from his former killuminati blog. This was Sanjay's response the day after the second attempted bomb attacks occurred:

Friday, July 22, 2005
Target LONDON!

I was kinda very pissed last night when I related how Anna didn't seem to care enough about me to ask if I was ok after the London bomb attacks 2 weeks ago. Felt very bitter about it and still am. It appears that London has suffered MORE attacks earlier today. This time a bomb went off at Warren Street Station, where I was hanging out at just YESTERDAY. Missed the chance to see Nikina and Vaishnava though, but hey, my brushes with death are coming closer and closer. Is it time for me to die?

Who the fuck cares anyway? Anna certainly doesn't.

And everyone keeps telling me, she needs her time to think, and blah blah. Like I give a fuck. No one seems to care about me or how I feel. I have reduced myself to whining on the virtual shoulder of an electronic blog, how sad is that? Hey, it helps. At least I can get it all out of me.

I can't stand this stupid silent treatment while she has to go "find herself" or whatever. It's like she doesn't even have the slightest bit of respect for me or anything. I feel so insulted. Who in their right minds cannot even find it within themselves to even inquire if some people are alright after a major terrorist attack on their country? I had so many old mates crawling out of the woodwork, but the ONE person I really needed has not even been there for me since I got back from Sri Lanka. That sucks serious ass.

I've told a few people how I'm starting to get increasingly pissed about it. Something that puzzles me is the relationship cycle. It is supposed to broadly split into four parts; denial, anger, grief, acceptance. I don't even know which stage I'm at, I seem to be fluctuating continuously between the first three and am inching towards the fourth, and then it's back to Square One. I tell you what, though, I fucking HATE it when people automatically assume that it's ALWAYS the guy's fault when a relationship breaks up. Monte told me as much, and I suspect Verum does too, which is why he seems to be ignoring me. Some mate he is. Another one who I had to support when he broke up with his chick, and is not around when I am in need. I thought he was a real mate, but seems that even he's abandoned me too. How nice. More and more I am getting so much pissed off.

When I was with Anna, it was the most magical thing ever. I couldn't believe it. I coold feel the gentleness of it all. It wa so joyful, just being with her. At least I got a chance to experience some of that. Maybe I was not destined for it, and thus it slipped through my fingers. Let me die alone. Just leave me to die alone. Let them find my body six months after I have died, why should I give a fuck? No one cares.

Nothing like a heartless and depressed egotist to defame Sathya Sai Baba and defend the Anti-Sai Movement! As anyone can see, Sanjay's opinions about Sathya Sai Baba are wholly compromised when one takes into consideration his very long and very troubled history of pathological lies, selfishness, pervertedness and depression. Sanjay (whom appears to be in need of anti-depressant medication) vents his frustration and venom on Sathya Sai Baba because that is the only way he gets a reaction & response out of people. Standing on his own merits, Sanjay is so boring and bilious, no one wants to be around him or listen to him (which is a frequent complaint of his)! And with good reason.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    However, Sanjay literally applauded the bombing of a Sai Baba temple in 2002 on the SSB2 message board and was ecstatic that someone may have been hurt. Now we know why.

     
  • At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is quite a disgusting attitude, I find.

    He has such a foul mouth too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home