Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Sanjay And The Satanic Bible

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK




Sanjay talked about 'The Satanic Bible' by Anton Szandor LaVey on his former killuminati blog:
It is no wonder that I have started to feel full of rage, hate and anger. It is no wonder that I have started to seriously contemplate on and accept the possibility of the darker forces in life. It is no wonder that I have started to set my sights on the lower and fringe sections of society. It is no wonder that I read 'The Satanic Bible' by Anton Szandor LaVey. It is no wonder that I have started to lose my motivation and risk the future of several important life-projects that I am currently undertaking. It is no wonder that, to appease my tortured soul, I listen to metal. Not just any metal, mind you, Motorhead and a little Metallica is the stuff that oils my wheels these days. Regarding my taking a turn for all of this negativity, what else is there?...

Nothing like a dabbling and potential Satanist "seriously contemplating on and accepting the possibility of the darker forces in life" to defame Sathya Sai Baba. Although those opposing Sathya Sai Baba are fully aware of these very disturbing posts from Sanjay, they continue to support, cheer and promote his blogs on their sites!

As I said many times before, Anti-Sai Activists are a mob of angry, bitter and vindictive people who actively seek out (and thrive on) negative forces to wage their smear campaigns with. Obviously, they hit the jack-pot with Sanjay Dadlani.

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » The Angel Of Death: Azra`iL
» » Sanjay, 666, Incest, Satan, & Alleged Christian Sciptures
» » Sanjay's Satanic Inclinations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home