Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Sanjay's Sympathy For Terrorists And Murderers

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay wrote an article against me in response to my blogged post entitled "Sanjay Rejoiced When Sai Baba Temples Bombed".

Sanjay said the following:
"Moreno Rejoices, Makes Death Wish"
Now it looks as if Gerald Moreno has also joined the ranks of the fanatics who wish death on anyone with the remotest connection to former devotees and criticism of Sai Baba in general.

Please see: Lisa De Witt: Lisa Bombs A Temple to familiarise yourself with the issues.

After doing that, take a look at Gerald Moreno's posting where he "exposed" the alleged death wish and ended up making a death wish of his own!

Tough luck to Moreno. He considers it to be very "fortunate" that the instigator of the bombings was gunned down by the police, thus openly rejoicing over Yazdani's death.

Macabre magoots, driving themselves bonkers over defending Sathya Sai Baba and creating a show of incredible public ridicule for themselves. This is what it means to be a devotee of Sai Baba: You Lose Your Mind.

Moreno is too far gone to benefit from help. I should know, I'm a Psychology student. :-)

Sanjay's response is very troubling for several reasons.

To begin, I have never wished (nor do I wish) death on anyone belonging to the Anti-Sai group. It is very strange that Sanjay would express the view that a known terrorist had some kind of remote connection with Anti-Sai Activists. Does Sanjay know something we don't? The terrorist whose death I expressed gratitude about was Gulam Yazdani. This is the same person whose death Sanjay said I wished upon "anyone with the remotest connection to former devotees". Gee, I didn't know Yadzani had a "remote connection" with Ex-Devotees.

Let me be perfectly clear about my opinion regarding terrorists who slaughter, rape, torture, persecute and terrorize innocent people without remorse, conscience or regard for human life: In my opinion, anyone (whether they be separatists, rebels, freedom fighters, liberators, revolutionaries, guerrillas, vigilantes, militants, mujaheddins, jihadis or fedayeens) who terrorize innocent people should be stopped by any and all means necessary, including being killed. I am not embarrassed or afraid to voice this opinion and I seriously doubt that there are many people who would disagree with me.

Apparently, Sanjay disagrees with me and actually sympathizes with terrorists and feels that terrorist's lives are worth saving, even at the cost of jeopardizing many innocent lives to obtain theirs. Sanjay needs to get a grip on reality and awaken from his looney-tune world in which he thinks He-Man will save the day. Sanjay envisions the war against terrorism as an invasion where forces counter terrorist's guns, bombs and rockets with pepper spray and paddles.

All of this is not surprising to me in the least. In my opinion, Sanjay is a budding terrorist in his own right. Not only did Sanjay Rejoice When A Sai Baba Temple Was Bombed, he also said he was "so happy" that it happened! What kind of person rejoices when terrorists plant bombs that kill and injure innocent people? What kind of person sympathizes with terrorists and criticizes others when they express gratitude that a vicious terrorist was stopped? I'll tell you what kind of person: A sicko. A sicko who: has Satanic inclinations, fantasizes about cutting himself with razors and licking the barrel of a gun before blowing his brains out, admits he has deeply rooted psychological problems, wages his own Holy War, has a Jesus sex fetish, has a kinky and deviant boot fetish, admits he is full of poison and bitterness and is a chronic pathological liar.

Sanjay also provided a fake screencapture to my blog. His screencapture did not come from my blog. Here is the screencap that Sanjay provided:


Notice that the screencapture does not have the color theme to my blog and it shows a full URL when full URLs are not displayed on my blog. Sanjay is using proxy servers to view my blog because he is afraid that I might trace more of his deviant online behavior, like I did with his former Killuminati Blog and StreetBitches Blog. Sanjay has much to hide and with good reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home