Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Psychologically Unstable Hip Hop Boy

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK

Here are some actual pictures of Sanjay in his Hip Hop costume (all he needs is a red clown nose to make the look complete):







Here are some Hip-Hop related quotes taken directly from Sanjay's former killuminati blog:
I hear the guitars and it feels like a blade of steel cutting through my soul and my flesh, and it's so plesurable. I wonder how thos people feel, those people who take a razor blade to themselves and cut their flesh. I wonder how it feels. I think I want to try that, if only as a release to this intense pain that I feel.

How quaintly romantic it would be to purchase a gun and put it into your mouth. Tasting the metal as you run your tongue around the barrel, close your eyes, and blow your brains out. Next stop? That journey is too frightening to contemplate. I should stick to the whisky. I need to get some more bottles of whisky and vodka. I don't have any in the house and I'm climbing up the walls. Waves of misery and grief wash over me as I contemplate the black starry night, the screeching of the owls enter my ears and fills my throbbing heart with pulsating fear. I no longer know myself, as I have swept away by the winds of change, and I know not where I will land.

Overwhelming despair welling up deep in my heart. No recourse to turn to, no one to hold. Tears of sadness flow from my eyes as I weep in the darkness for release. No one hears the bitter sobs as I cry for a saviour to liberate my soul from this gutter. The chains of iniquity lie around my neck and my hands are tied together with the rope of regret while the children outside laugh and play in joyful glee. I close my eyes and feel the waves of misery crash on the rocks of my heart and sway my body to the rhythm of the vulture's call.

Metal seems to have the special quality of slicing through your flesh and gliding straight into a pain-wracked soul. As such, I do not NEED to cut myself. I just need to listen to some good metal, as the guitars do all the cutting for me that I need. And so I can just open my heart to the steel sword that begs to cut through my flesh and intertwine itself with my nerves, and like a violin let it play the most mournful music anyone has ever heard. While raining hellfire spills forth from my eyes...

Sanjay is the type of psychologically unstable clown that Anti-Sai Activists need to defend their lies, deceit and dishonesty against Sathya Sai Baba. Disgusting (and really quite pathetic)!

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay Rejoiced When Sai Baba Temples Bombed
» » Bitter And Poison
» » Sanjay: Multiple Personalities?
» » Sanjay Dadlani's Serious Drinking Problems
» » Proof Sanjay Dadlani Is Mentally Disturbed
» » Bad Pudgy Finger Day
» » Sanjay The Psychopath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home