Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Stunning Tony O'Clery & Glen Meloy Update

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Just recently (on a QuickTopic forum) Sanjay said:

Just for the record, I have discussed the Tony O'Clery "lie" on other forums in public, in full view of O'Clery who agreed with my viewpoint and also accepts that I never lied about it. Furthermore, Gerald Moreno has never asked me to clarify the issue about Glen Meloy either, despite the fact that there is a perfectly rational explanation that was known to Meloy and fully accepted by him when he was still alive.

If Gerald aka Joe108 hasn't bothered to do his research properly then that's not my problem. I have all along claimed that Gerald's research is incredibly poor and sloppy with scant proof to support his asinine accusations, and this just proves it. He didn't even know that the Tony O'Clery issue has been discussed and clarified in public at least twice, while he was supposedly a witness to the discussion. This means that he is either very stupid or is deliberately lying himself. Oh the irony! :-) (Reference)

I challenged Sanjay (and am still challenging him) to provide any reference(s) to any discussion(s) he had "on other forums in public, in full view of O'Clery" in which O'Clery agreed that Sanjay "never lied" about him. Of course, Sanjay adamantly refused to respond to my challenge and adamantly refuses to back up his claims about making public posts where he discussed his O'Clery Lie. Not ony does this prove that Sanjay is a pathological liar, it also proves my point that Sanjay continually makes up all kinds of unsubstantiated and unverifiable claims.

Let us look at the ramifications to Sanjay's comments about Tony O'Clery. Sanjay said:

Just for the record, I have discussed the Tony O'Clery "lie" on other forums in public, in full view of O'Clery who agreed with my viewpoint and also accepts that I never lied about it.

According to Sanjay, O'Clery accepted his comments about having sex with Sanjay's first-hand "informant" and David Bailey and being banned from the Vancouver Sai Center for sexual molestation. Sanjay also contends that O'Clery accepted that Sanjay never lied about him. Therefore, O'Clery would be admitting that he is a pervert, a homosexual/bisexual who was banned from the Vancouver Sai Center for sexual molestation! If Sanjay is telling the truth (and why should we doubt Sanjay when Anti-Sai Activists publicly endorse and promote him), O'Clery has finally come clean about his perversions and sexual-aberrations. Thank you Sanjay!

Nevertheless, we have O'Clery on record as saying:

Sanjay produced an informant that alleged that I had sex with him, that Bailey had sex with him, and that I supposedly was banned from the Vancouver centre for molestation, phew what a calumnous liar that sanjay was. I'm glad that now the impediments on him now have been released and he can see sb for what he is. I have my doubts though. (Reference)

Therefore, O'Clery called Sanjay a calumnous liar. I have yet to read any post where O'Clery agreed with Sanjay's calumnous lies against him.

Regarding Glen Meloy (who died on Jan 1st 2005), Sanjay said:

Furthermore, Gerald Moreno has never asked me to clarify the issue about Glen Meloy either, despite the fact that there is a perfectly rational explanation that was known to Meloy and fully accepted by him when he was still alive.

This is what Sanjay originally said about Glen Meloy:

Glen Meloy is a disturbed person. I also know a few things about him that are quite distasteful and can potentially ruin his reputation, so I will not go into it here. Needless to say, the guy doesn't really understand much. It is doubtful if he ever did. He has very little knowledge about the lives of Jesus, Rama and Krishna, yet he manages to find them a place in his letter? Too much of hot air. (Reference)

I am not aware of any comments by Glen Meloy in which he "fully accepted" Sanjay's accusations against him. If Sanjay is telling the truth (and why should we doubt Sanjay when Anti-Sai Activists publicly endorse and promote him), then Meloy acknowledged that he was, in fact, a "disturbed person" who had engaged in "distasteful" actions/behaviors that could have "potentially ruined his reptuation" and was full of "too much of hot air". Thank you Sanjay!

Also, one will notice how Sanjay rants about how I do not care to clarify my comments by asking him directly. Once I ask Sanjay directly, he tells me it's "none of my business", he will expose my alleged lies on his own time and that I am too lazy to look for his non-existent posts. This is the reason why I don't ask Sanjay for clarifications. He never provides answers.

Strangely enough, Sanjay never asks me for clarifications regarding his comments against me (even though I can back up my all my critiques with sources). Sanjay is a whiny hypocrite.

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Is Tony O'Clery Gay And A Molestor?
» » Was Glen Meloy A "Disturbed Person"?
» » Blog Exposing Anthony Tony O'Clery

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home