Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Swaaaami!!! La la la la laaaaa!!

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay Goes Orgasmic Over His Picture With "Swami"!



Sanjay said:
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ON THE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY PIC IS THERE WITH SAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/swarupa33/foto91.jpg

See the guy with the light blue scarf? I'm right next to him on the right. You can see my brown hearing aid on my left ear and just the teeeeeeny beginnings of a bald patch.

Yes I KNOWWWWWWW that you cannot see my face, but who cares? I'm on the Net with Swaaaami. La la la la laaaaa...!! :))

I still can't believe it! Imagine finding yourself on the Net like that! (Reference)

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too funny! Sanjay sounded very much like am overemotional, shrieking, girly teenager. I'm biting my tongue real hard at the current moment. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home