Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sanjay's "Stalking" Paranoia

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay apparently has some sort of paranoid personality disorder in which he imagines that people are continually stalking him. Let us look at a few of Sanjay's many quotes about other's "stalking" him and being "stalkers":
Oh yeah, and stop following me around from forum to forum like a pair of crazy obsessed stalkers.

...carries out his round-the-clock perverse stalking of various individuals with obvious glee...

...psychopathic obsessive and stalking behaviour by keeping silent and saying NOTHING in disapproval...

Remember how he joined THAT forum for the sole purpose of STALKING me?

...stalking me all over the Net, adding his own slanderous comments...

...exposes the both of you, you crazy wacky stalking braindead zombies, you...

...fails to recognise is that he dreamt of stalking me, floating around in my house and then SPYING on me in my bedroom...

...he has been kicked out of Gaudiya Repercussions three times in a row for stalking behaviour...

On his latest stalkblog...

...his increasing number of fanatical obsessive stalkblogs is that they only reflect badly on HIM and his psychoactive nature...

...more proof of his rabid stalking...

Shamelees twisted creepy stalking little boy...

Gerald and Lisa, who make CAREERS out of stalking me everywhere and getting...

...he can continue stalking me in a bid to satisfy his increasing homosexual love for me...

The homosexually obsessed stalk-blogger is so full of desperation to slake his homosexual thirts...

...like Stalker Moreno...

...a maniacal obsessive STALKER who just WON'T leave people alone...

...and who only came out later to STALK me and create a fuss with pointed posts...

That's what happens to naughty little boys who have nothing better to do than stalk people all over the place...

...goes in the Guinness book for being the most obsessive and creepiest stalker ever...

Speaks volumes about the intellectually dishonest obsessive stalker who desperately tries to pin down things on me that are not mine. :-)

What an obsessive stalking creep!

...has taken to obsessively stalking other people, because evidently I have stopped satisfying his lust for voyeurism...

...has been obsessing over me since September 2005 or thereabouts, stalking me all over the Internet...

Since BOTH Gerald Moreno and Lisa De Witt have taken to STALKING me around the Net, they would of course have seen my profile at GaudiyaDiscussions.Com...

...regularly updates his stalkblog by rehashing his malicious and distorted propaganda...

...trolling through the archives of this board and is busy collecting a record of all the posts I have made is his hateful crusade of stalking me...

Being as you stalk me...

...are back in their comedy double-act of harassing and stalking ex-devotees...

...she has now reduced herself to stalking me and the comments I've left on other blogs...

Anyway Lisa, why are you researching my blog comments and passing them along to Joe, so he can stalk me like the weird creep that he is and follow me everywhere?

Poor Gerald, utterly obsessed with me insofar as to become a raving loony, STALKING me everywhere...

What more can we expect from an admitted stalker (who's proud of that too)...

Good to see that Gerald is STILL obsessively stalking me with homo-erotic fervour.

And because of admitted stalkers like him, Guruphiliac went into comment moderation mode.

...joy with his arms in the air at being officially appointed a stalker. Not just any old stalker, mind you, but a PERSONAL stalker...

Now he is completely free to stalk me and obsess over every single detail of my life. Have fun, geek! :-)

...my favourite sexually-obsessed critic and online stalker...

This ridiculous person obsessively stalks me and comes up with "conclusions" on his website that are illogical, dubious and disingenuous.

I didn't have proof because I can't be bothered qto check ALL of his pages like the obsessive stalker he is.

He really should stick to writing fictitious stories about me and following me around the Internet stalking me.

Not to mention an obsessive and sick stalker. :-)

...is nothing but an insidious, abusive, obsessive stalking liar...

Not to mention obsessively STALKING ex-devotees everywhere and interfering in their online and private lives.

...for his obsessive and borderline-insane stalking behaviour...

Given that you're so good at stalking me...

He couldn't have made his presence more obvious, and his obsession with stalking me is beginning to manifest itself fully. :-)

...they seriously need to get a life and do something about their stalking and obsession...

...serves NO purpose except to feed his sick stalking obsession with anti-SB peeople...

What more evidence do we need of Moreno's sick stalking and obsession with anti-SBs?

...has shown by his dastardly conduct that he is a sneaky and obsessive online stalking troll...

Says the sleazy, slimy, muck-raking obsessive online stalker who thinks nothing about broadcasting private diary entries in public.

...he has proved himself to be a malignant online stalker...

HOW many times have I ALREADY said that this was a story to get you OFF my back, you stalker bitch? It didn't stop you stalking me anyway, psycho nutcase.

Reference For All Quotes Above

...Sai Baba groupies feel the need to stalk me since 1998 in failed bids to make me look bad... (Reference)

How pathetic these stalkers are that they try to go as far back as 1998 to stalk me, they are truly obsessed with me. :-) (Reference)

Strange enough, Sanjay claimed (twice) that Sai Devotees were "stalking" him going back to 1998, 3 years before he became an ex-devotee! Why were Sai Devotees "stalking" Sanjay and trying to make him "look bad" when he was a devotee of Sathya Sai Baba? Apparently, devotees caught Sanjay engaging in some sort of questionable behavior and Sanjay let it slip out of the bag.

In Sanjay's looney-tune-world, he plays the role of a helpless and forlorn victim who hopes that He-Man, Batman or Elvis will save the day. In Sanjay's looney-tune-world, everyone else is after him, stalking him, watching him, defaming him, obsessing over him and fantasizing about him (talk about being on an ego-trip). In Sanjay's looney-tune-world, everyone else is wrong, stupid, mistaken, brainwashed and gullible.

The irony of it all is that Sanjay is a fully exposed stalker who went around stalking innocent teenagers, women, mothers and university students with his digicam, filming them up their dresses, under tables, at bus stands, on the subway, in bookstores, in restaurants and even at school and posted his lustful escapades on his StreetBitches Blog.

Sanjay is a nut who relentlessly stalks Sathya Sai Baba on the internet like a groupie or junkie addicted to cocaine. Sanjay tracks every single news article, blog and conversation pertaining to Baba that he can find. Since Sanjay often equates "stalking" between males as being indicative of "homoerotic fervour", one is left to question why Sanjay has such an unhealthy sexual obsession with Sathya Sai Baba (especially when Baba has never been convicted or charged with any crime)?

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear, I think it is obvious why Sanjay has a sexually-focused stalking obsession with Sathya Sai Baba. The following links help clarify the situation immensely:

Dadlani's Homoeroticism:
- Sanjay's Homoeroticism: A Closer Look
- Sanjay's Homoeroticism And Gender Confusion
- Move Over He-Man - Here Comes He-Krsna!
- Pink Blog Theme
- Dream About Sanjay
- Pink Is In. Sanjay Isn't.
- Sanjay's Incestuous Homoeroticism
- Sanjay's Pink G-String

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home