Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Sanjay's "Direct Experience" Of Sathya Sai Baba's Godhood

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Here are some amusing, sappy and warm-and-fuzzy devotee-quotes from Sanjay when he was praising Sathya Sai Baba as God Incarnate. Sanjay said that his realization of Baba's divinity was based on direct experience and was not based on books or stories as told by others!
He helped me rediscover my own religion, as he himself teaches us to be a better person of our own religion. Be a better Hindu, be a better Muslim, etc.

I do accept Him as God. Why? Well it's really hard to explain. Anyone who receives information about his miracles, etc, will naturally be attracted, but I think the realisation that "He is God" comes through a totally personal and individual set of circumstances.

Many people believe that he is God for a variety of reasons. Even today many people regard him as no more than a "holy man."

My own realisation happened like this: I had heard various stories of his miracles, like stopping natural disasters, raising people from death, etc, and I soon realised that this person was indeed performing "God-like" miracles. But the question still remained in the back of my mind, 'WHO is he? Is he God? Or just a holy man with great powers?'

Soon enough, I received a magazine which contained the various prophecies predicting Sai's advent, and that did it for me. There was really no turning back. Since I have a scholarly background, I know that it is a fact that whenever Avatars appear, there MUST be prior indication in scriptures. Since Sai Baba was predicted in not only Hindu scriptures, but in the other scriptures of the world also, well, WOW! (Reference)


Yes I currently believe that Sai is God (much like the rest of the 80 million devotees!), and that "faith" is based on direct experience, not on the stories I hear from books, or ofrom other people. In fact, it may interest you to know that I am a bit of a "revolutionary" devotee, because I tend to disagree with most. (Reference)

Let us be clear on what type of devotee Sanjay was. Sanjay was one of those "brainwashed" devotees who mushed, gushed, shrieked, melted and swooned over Sri Sathya Sai Baba like a girly teenager. Need more proof? Just read my past article entitled "Swaaaami!!! La la la la laaaaa!!".

Does the weirdness ever end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home