Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

saibabaexposed Not Number One

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK

Sanjay recently wrote the following about me on his blog:

On May 11 2006, Gerald Moreno - my avid cyberstalker - wrote an extremely fanciful post that detailed his contemplations about the state of this blog. Under the ominous title of "SaiBabaExposed Blog Failing Fast", Gerald linked to my blog about IndianBloggers that discussed how I had reached the #1 position. It appears to me that some people are so blinded by their hatred and jealousy that they feel extremely bitter at seeing a simple measure of success. Gerald proceeded to make several untrue and false statements which we will comment on here. After commenting on my rise to #1, Gerald stated the following:

Sanjay's comments are based on my former blogged post entitled SaiBabaExposed Blog Failing Fast.

Funny how Sanjay is once again misinterpreting and misrepresenting my blogged post. Obviously Sanjay has been drinking again. First of all, my blogged post had to deal exclusively with Sanjay's blog ranking as it was listed on the IndianBloggers.com site. My comments had nothing to do with Sanjay's SiteMeter.com statistics (as they are hidden and I can't comment on them). Sanjay boasted that his blog hit number one on the IndianBloggers.com site. What Sanjay did not divulge, however, is that shortly thereafter, his blog rank slid all the way down to the number 4 position with the lowest rating given to any blog listed on that page! Sanjay got so excited, by his brief stay at number one, he exclaimed "time to break out the champagne" (whisky is more like it).

Sanjay trivialized the fact that there were "only" 21 registered sites. Most of these 21 registered sites get very little to no traffic (as can be verified by the recorded hits listed beside the blog entries). So it is of little surprise that Sanjay's blog managed to slither its way (very briefly) to the number one position. Sanjay gloated over this momentary (and rather insignificant) incident but ignored the fact that his blog didn't stay at the number-one position for even one day!

As a matter of fact, I listed my own blog on the IndianBloggers.com site and my blog rapidly jumped to the 9th ranking in a matter of 1 week, even surpassing Sanjays SaiCopyCats blog!


When Sanjay realized how fast my blog was climbing the ranks, he immediately complained to the webmaster (whining and sniveling) to remove my blog (which the webmaster did). However, after personally speaking to the webmaster, he also removed Sanjay's blog (which is the reason why it is no longer listed there). Sangay failed to divulge all these facts because he is a sneaky, slimy and sleazy deceiver.
In any case, what Mr. Moreno doesn't realise is that on sites such as IndianBloggers and BlogTopSites, ratings do not affect a site's ranking. As such, the position of a blog in their repective indexes is determined by the total amount of unique hits that a site receives. The unique hits are tracked by the indexing bot and the index itself is updated several times a day with a complete reset carried out every week or so when all rankings return to zero. In short, a site's ranking is determined by the number of people who visit it within a certain time period, and this ranking can change several times a day.

Oh too funny! Sanjay just made a solid argument for why his blog briefly hit number one spot (i.e., because the rankings change several times a day). Sanjay's saibabaexposed blog never regained the number one spot. Consequently, Sanjay clung to his momentary and fleeting number-one ranking, screen-capturing it before it disappeared (which happened a few hours later)!
On the more hilarious side I have discovered that since Mr. Moreno wishes to carry on his cyberstalking activities by employing two stalkblogs all about me, he appears to have completely copied all of the methods that I have used to promote my own blog! For a start he has burned his own RSS Feed and made use of the accompanying promotional HTML codes to be used in advertising his stalkblog, even going so far as to register his stalkblog on BlogTopSites, that too in the 'religion' category! It makes me laugh to see my favourite critic defaming my blog and then copying my promotional strategies to advertise his own hate-blog against me.

Like the egotist he is, Sanjay seems to think that he is the only person who promotes his blog. Actually, I got my ideas for promoting my blog from the Konkani Catholic Blog (look at the section entitled "Subscribe To Feed" and at the very bottom of the page). Obviously it is Sanjay's deeply rooted psychological problems that makes him neurotically conclude that I am copying his methods to promote my blog. This couldn't be further from the truth. The BlogTopSites forum does not belong to Sanjay. There are literally thousands of blogs listed there and I see no reason why I can't list my blog there as well. Of course, Sanjay is a shady character who thinks everyone is stalking, watching and following him (he whines about this all the time). Perhaps Sanjay can show us which promotional strategies he is using that are unique to him alone? The fact remains that all of my "promotional methods" are very common and are used on numerous blogs.
Furthermore, he seems to make an issue out of the fact that I keep my blog statistics hidden from public view. This is likely the only truthful sentence in Mr. Moreno's entire diatribe and it deserves explanation; In the past Moreno has written critical articles about Exbaba.Com after viewing their public site statistics and similarly declaring the site as a "failure". When I registered this blog with Sitemeter, I decided to keep the statistics hidden from public view because I was suspicious of similar articles being written about this blog. It looks like I had nothing to worry about because the figures state that this blog is a wild success!

Sanjay is a pathological liar. To my knowledge, I have never made any comments about "site-statistics" on the Exbaba site and declared their site to be a "failure" (an alleged quote from me). Why doesn't Sanjay ever reference his comments? I can tell you why: Because Sanjay would rather mislead others with his poor memory and inaccurate paraphrasing than letting readers verify his claims first-hand. That's why. Sanjay's blog is not a "wild success"! What a wild exaggeration! As I stated before, my blog rapidly climbed up to the 9th spot within its first week of being listed on the IndianBloggers.com site. Sanjay was so disturbed that my site was going to outrank his, he contacted the webmaster and had it removed (as the webmaster shared with me). Unfortunately for Sanjay, his complaint against my blog was directly responsible for the removal of his blog from IndianBloggers.com (that's why it is not listed there anymore). Sanjay not only keeps his site statistics hidden for reasons of subterfuge, he also peruses my site using anonymous proxy servers (as he accidentally posted on the SSB2 Yahoo Group). The truth of the matter is that Sanjay has a lot to hide. This blog is testimony to that fact.
The story doesn't end here; out of sheer interest I decided to take a look at the statistics of Mr. Moreno's hateful stalkblog against me at BlogTopSites and this is what was reported: No, your eyes are not deceiving you, Mr. Moreno's stalkblog really does have zero visitors even after shamelessly copying my own promotional strategies. If that wasn't all, the situation has remained the same (at zero) for at least the last two weeks as I have been monitoring these statistics. Proof positive that, for all of his blathering, hateful and jealous ravings and rantings about me, no one even bothers to read any of his tripe. So whose blog is failing fast? :-)

Sanjay must be really dumb. The reason why the statistics show as "zero" is because I removed the counter-code for the BlogTopSites forum from my blog! Without the counter-code, no hits are recorded! Duh! Leave it to "Dumbo Dadlani" to distort the facts once again!

As a matter of fact, anyone can verify this for him/her self. Since you (the reader) are obviously visiting my blog, now go to BlogTopSites For SanjayDadlaniExposed and see if any hits were recorded there. They aren't. The number of total hits and total unique hits were from the prior time when I had the counter-code on my blog. There are no hits being recorded because I removed the counter-code snippet because BlogTopSite' downtime is ridiculous and leaves error images on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home