Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dadlani's Fake Name Of 'Edward' On QuickTopic

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay Dadlani Posted As 'Edward' On QuickTopic
Under two of Sanjay Dadlani's known IPs on QuickTopic, he made 7 posts under the name "Edward" and said:
Edward: "Exposed wow, you sure know how to make an entrance! But I find your school topics too highbrow for me because I'm not conversant with the Sai scandals, I'm new to it." (Reference)

Edward: "Joe, are you seriously attempting to say that some sections of the BBC are unreliable? You are unbelievable. The BBC is a world famous broadcaster as Josephine said and they went around filming everything themselves. I've seen the BBC movie and it was very good, I don't think you have a case against them. One small guy against the BBC? No way Jose." (Reference)

Edward: "Joe, I'm surprised at how quickly you've started to act like a little child. What am I supposed to have lied about exactly? And why do you have so much animosity towards Christians like myself? I am not making any allegations against Sai Baba I am just going by what I have read on the Internet. I'd appreciate it if you stop abusing me and talking in a condescending way, talking about Lord Jesus as if you are an expert when it's been a long time since you read a Bible. This is not your board so stop acting as if it belongs to you. More importantly, I'm very disturbed at you don't appear to be concerned at all about any children who may have been abused by this evil pervert and you're only interesting in arguing about their ages and oilings. What do you mean by oilings? And why are you so reluctant to accept this as sexual abuse? Does it really matter how old they are if Sai Baba is sexually abusing them?" (Reference)

Edward: "Joe, you obviously don't know how to hold a conversation and now you have become completely abusive. I should have known there's no talking to brainwashed devotees of evil child abusers. So you are an atheist? No wonder you hate Christians because people like you will never find the love of Lord Jesus Christ. I'm sticking to what I originally said yesterday that you folks should get a life because it is just a waste of breath to talk about an evil person like Sai Baba." (Reference)

Edward: "Joe, as if it makes a blind bit of difference to get into semantics over the definition of children. If enough people say that he is a sexual abuser then that is good reason to stay away and keep your guard up. I can't see how you can have any advantage when you are defending someone who stands charged with very serious accusations such as this. And then there is the idea that he is God! Do you think in your own heart that God would sexually abuse little children when Jesus said in the Bible that children are pure, and that the Kingdom of God is made up of such as them? I don't know how you can stand up in defence of someone who takes away the innocence of children or YOUTHS as you differentiate. This is unconscionable. I hope you can sleep at night." (Reference)

Edward: "Joe108, what drugs are you on? How can you defend an exposed pedophile who has raped children? Open your eyes and let the light of God shine in them, not the fake fraud Sathya Sai Baba. Open your heart too." (Reference)

Edward: "Sai Baba? What's the point? Why are you folks wasting your breath? He's already been proven as a fraudster, you people evidently have too much time on your hands. Get a life." (Reference)

CLICK TO ENLARGE
It is not surprising to me that Sanjay Dadlani attempted to pass himself off as a Christian considering that he has a Jesus Sex Fetish.

Sanjay Dadlani (aka "Edward") engaged me in debate and stopped posting under that name after the was thoroughly defeated. Read my responses to Sanjay (aka "Edward") and how he could not factually refute any of my arguments (See: 01 - 02 - 03 - 04 - 05).

As a matter of fact, Sanjay praised himself and ended his posts under the fake name of "Edward" by saying:
Edward: "Exposed wow, you sure know how to make an entrance! But I find your school topics too highbrow for me because I'm not conversant with the Sai scandals, I'm new to it." (Reference)

Sanjay clearly attempted to deceive others into thinking that he and "Edward" were two different people. An act so unconvincing, Angelic immediately suspected Sanjay to be "Edward" and told him so (Reference). Needless to say, Sanjay Dadlani lied and said he was not "Edward". As a matter of fact, Sanjay said (under his pseudonym "Sai Baba EXPOSED":
Sai Baba EXPOSED: "Do I look like I care what you think? Bear in mind that you recently decided that Edward was 'usedbybaba'. You change your opinion with the wind and nobody cares anymore about what you think with your crackpot ideas. When everyone else seems to be accepting Edward as an independent person. Your history in this is not very good...Nice to know that you also have multiple usernames which you are perfectly willing to use in deception. :-) Maybe you are Edward? :-)...I already know all of your different IDs. Break the rules and get banned and all of your IDs will get banned. Your silly games won't work. You just don't get it, do you?" (Reference)

Sai Baba EXPOSED: "Funny how you didn't notice that Gerald Moreno was talking to Edward at exactly the same time, but I don't see you accusing him of pretending to have conversations with himself as Edward or Jsephine Kabutla. And by the way, why would I come on as Somasundaram to promote a site about Ramanuja? You have an appallingly bad record at trying to figure out who is who...So please, unless you have some hot-shot proof don't connect me to your ideas about different identities." (Reference)

Funny enough, not only did Sanjay post under the name of "Edward", he also posted under the name of "Josephine Kabutla" (Reference) and "Somasundaram". Look at the following screencap that proves that Sanjay, Edward, Josephine Kabutla and Somasundaram are the same person. The posts are consecutive posts and the IPs are identical because they were posted within a 28 minute time-frame:

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Where is Sanjay's name and identical IP? Take a look at the SSB2 Yahoo Group and view the "X-Yahoo-Post-IP:" on posts 53193 and 53194 (made on October 20th 2006, like the posts above on QuickTopic) and you will see the following IP: "212.85.12.187". There's no making this stuff up folks!

Sanjay Dadlani also happens to be a big fan of Ramanuja. As a matter of fact, Sanjay blogged about Ramanuja a couple of times on his "Gaurasundara's Musing" blog (Reference). Now that I have access to all of the IPs on QuickTopic, I have the "hot-shot proof" to connect Sanjay Dadlani to his different identities.

Wasn't it Sir Walter Scott who said in in the epic poem Marmion: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."?

Referenced from saisathyasai.com

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home