Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Dadlani's Female Identities On QuickTopic

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK


Sanjay Dadlani Posted As Females On QuickTopic
Under all three of Sanjay Dadlani's known IPs on QuickTopic, he posted under female names and said:


Josephine Kabutla: "Hi Joe, thanks for the links. But it looks like concentrate way to much on little Alaya and have very little to say about the rest of the BBC movie. Your facts are interesting but I still feel you haven't proven anything concrete. The BBC is a world famous broadcasting company and not a dingy company, so I feel better trusting their reportage of the problem. Thanks anyway." (Reference)

Josephine Kabutla: "I saw the BBC movie about Sathya Sai Baba and I liked it a lot. It was very informative and helped me to come to my conclusions about Baba. I don't think it matters anymore because the testimonies of sexual abuse were very telling and made a great impact on me." (Reference)

Agnes Wiggsbottom: "And yet its CO2000 who sounds like a cracko." (Reference)

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Of course, this is not the first time that Sanjay Dadlani became confused about his gender. On another website, Sanjay claimed that he was a "female" twice:

CLICK TO ENLARGE
Couple Sanjay Dadlani's penchant for pretending to be female with his homosexual slurs against me on QuickTopic, and things begin to take on a very queer, kinky and deviant tone (something I have blogged about for a very long time).

Referenced from saisathyasai.com

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home