Sanjay Dadlani Exposed

Exposing the lies, deceit and dishonesty of one of the most vocal opponents of Sathya Sai Baba.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sanjay Dadlani's Serious Drinking Problems

Sanjay Kishore Dadlani:
Middlesex University Student Residing In The UK

DIRECT FROM SANJAY'S FORMER KILLUMINATI BLOG: DUPLICATED VERBATIM (vowels in the cuss/swearing words have been replaced with "*'s" by me):

It scares me, because I was able to get over it with drink before, but now it seems that the alcohol does not work. So that scares me. If alcohol doesn't work this time, I gotta cut myself?

F*ck, I shocked myself. I used to take bottles of vodka into college and drink it in the computer room as I surfed endlessly. I'm still f*cking surprised as to how no one ever smelt it on me? So now alcohol ain't gonnabe enough to deal with this sh*t? I need to progress to self-harm? What the f*cking F*CK?!?! I'm losing touch with reality. Someone needs to save me. Who? No idea. Who? Someone, who? Mr. Motherf*cker, I pray to be able to survive.

I have absolutely no idea what I wrote last night, as I was seriously blind drunk. That may or may not be a good thing, but the fact that I lost my blog somehow without posting it, and then to try and pen another one when even drunker was a bad idea...F*ck this drunken sh*t... Actually no.. I LOVE mixin drinks... Makes you more drunk than you have a right to be.. ;) In any case, four glasses of whiskey coupled with two bottles of Stella shoud sort you out .. ;)

I lost my bus pass and the money which was in it to buy my ticket for the Motorhead gig. :( So I got as drunk as f*ck, haha.

The woman is so f*cking ugly. She'd make dogs bark at each other. It's just as well I took a bottle of whiskey, I think I might have needed to get seriously drunk before I could get down to some serious sh*t with her.

By this time I was gasping for a drink. I bought a can of shandy. Lame I know, but it was the first thing I saw. One the way home I stopped off at a pub for a pint of Guinness. Just as I was ordering, some rock/gothic chick in a miniskirt and boots walked in and turned out she was the barmaid there. Gave me something cool to look at while I was supping.

Anyway, what's the point of crying about it now? I cry every night as it is, into my glass of whisky. I drink myself half-stupid every night since I got back and read that f*cking 'Dear John' email. I f*cking hate whisky, but that was the only alcoholic thing they drank in Sri Lanka and I developed a taste for it, so there. Beer will only give you a big belly anyway, liquor is where it's at. The hard stuff. Absinthe? Never tried it. Want to? I'd love some. Even though I'll have to f*cking figure out where to get it from and all.

I really shouldn't blog when I'm pissed; the alcohol makes me incoherent and a bad typist and the text becomes incomprehensible. I guess what I was trying to convey was how it always works out like sh*t.

Maybe I should talk about my deepest feelings when I'm pissed drunk, but when am I NOT drunk? I been crying and drinking every night since I got back from SL. And why? F*ck knows, man. I care for this b*tch, I love her more than anything, and she doesn't even realise..And they say the "real person" come sout when drunk, but I dunno how true that is.

So we were gonna meet up at her place while her boyfriend was away for a week. Ain't that smooth? I took a bottle of whisky coz I thought it'd be fun to have a drink as well as put us in the mood and all that. Throwing away your inhibitions and all that sh*t. And frankly, because she's not that much of a looker, I figure I'd need it. Harsh I agree, but hey, that's just the way it goes.

So the other night when I got so drunk that I ended up vomiting in the kitchen sink, after that I kind of realised how I had managed to vomit my pain out. My grief has considerably lessened since then, even though it is still very much there.

Sanjay, get some help: Alcoholics Anonymous.

RELATED BLOG LINKS:
» » Sanjay Rejoiced When Sai Baba Temples Bombed
» » Bitter And Poison
» » Psychologically Unstable Hip Hop Boy
» » Sanjay: Multiple Personalities?
» » Proof Sanjay Dadlani Is Mentally Disturbed
» » Bad Pudgy Finger Day
» » Sanjay The Psychopath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home